torsdag 16. september 2010

Ida Sunde Sivertsen

Hello!
My full name is Ida Sunde Sivertsen and I’m fifteen years old. And if you want to know, my birthday is the 12th of December (remember that!)  I’m a student at Thora Storm section Adolf Øien which I enjoy a lot. I live with my family which consists my mother Marit, my father Trond, and my little brother Mats. We live in Trondheim on a place named Nardo, in a black house. 
On my leisure time I love to play football. I spend a lot of time playing football, so I don’t have as much time as I want with my friends, but it’s okay. It’s also limited how much time I’m going to spend on homework each day. One time I also played handball, but I noticed that the time didn’t allowed it.
Beyond that I like music. I love listening, playing and singing. Nothing is like taking a hot shower, singing on the lines of your favourite song J And of course my spare time, like everybody else’s, goes to Facebook.
If I were going to describe myself, only with three magical words, it would have been: impatient, friendly and happy, I think...
Heh, some VERY interesting facts about me...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar