torsdag 16. september 2010

How English affects me

English is a language which is almost impossible to avoid. No matter where you go, you will always run into something connected to English. Take me for instance; I’m at the internet almost every day, and I meet English websites all the time.  Then I can learn more English, and make use of the English I’ve already learned. I do also listen to a lot of music, several times a day. And almost every song I have downloaded to my iPod, have an English lyric. And of course I watch English series and movies, which I think is the best learning strategy, or at least the most effective. I notice that when I watch an English movie without subtitles, I learn a lot. So I think that to watch an English movie is the best way to learn English for young people, at least the most enjoyable way.
So it’s really important to learn English, because it’s something you always will find a use for.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar